Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fruit Snacking


The other day I was starving and had a ton of things on my to-do list, so as I look around the car for a cracker box or some bag of stale pretzels, it's clean. The car is clean. There is nothing to eat on the floor. I even resorted to looking in the way back for something. Usually there's enough food on the floor to feed a small tribe in Africa.

And then I spy my purse on the seat and am confident there is a snack to be had or maybe even some gum I could chew.

As I'm rummaging around the bottom of my purse, there's some fruit snacks in the bottom of the purse. I have no idea how old they are or where they came from, but my hunger got the better of me and yes, I ate them.

I was so desperate for something to eat, I ate fruit snacks out of the bottom of my purse. And I know that I'm not the only person who has done this. Am I?

2 comments:

Grandma said...

No you are NOT sad to say!!!

Leigh said...

I've eaten goldfish from my car floor...