Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter 2010


Easter is one of my favorite holidays (Thanksgiving is my all time favorite). You thought I would say Christmas, didn't you? I love everything about Easter, from the new clothes, to the egg hunts and candy, but most importantly the reason we celebrate.

Our Lord and Savior died for us and we use that time to remember and praise his Holy name. The music on Sunday morning is celebratory and inspiring. The message is one of hope and mercy. And while we celebrate Christ's sacrifice and love for us every Sunday, Easter is an amazing, powerful day in the lives of Christians.

So our family remembered the undeserving sacrifice made by the Lamb of God by celebrating at church, having a quiet lunch, and being together all day!

I missed my parents, and aunt and uncle, and sweet cousins since we've had Easter dinner with them for the last few years, but it was great to be home and be a family!

My Crazy monkeys

Our "angels"

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Love all the posts! I'm so excited for you guys to get here. So.... Get here already!! Happy Birthdays, Easter etc.