Thursday, November 6, 2008

HSM3

I've got to do it...I've got to write a review of High School Musical 3. Also on my "to-do" list is to update my blog because SO many things have happened since the last time I wrote that I'm having a hard time even knowing where to start. Let's start here: last weekend we spent the weekend in Huntsville, AL for a soccer tournament (4 games in about 30 hours). Between our 2 Saturday games, we had alot of time to spare so some of the moms and Cam (husband of the year award) took the team to see HSM3.

One word: cheesy. However, I love cheesy. I love sappy. I cry in the Hallmark store. I cry during commercials. I cry in the car when certain songs come on the radio. And yes, I cried at the end of the movie. There were certain scenes where I think I may have felt vomit in the back of my throat, especially those scenes between Troy and Gabriella. First of all, what boy looks like that in high school? Second, who has a relationship like that in HS? I speak from experience, I married my HS sweetheart and he never sang and/or danced for me;) Both, Cam and I agreed the first HSM was the best one, but overall the 3rd was entertaining with good music and great dancing. The girls loved it, the moms liked it, and Cam survived it. Oh, we took Charlie, as well, and let's just say "Charlo" got his groove on and LOVED it (maybe more than all the 10/11 year old girls).

One more thing, Cam was very disturbed about the scene where Troy crawls in her window with the pizza and chocolate dipped strawberries. Where was her mother? And how can we get cameras in all the kid's rooms?

1 comment:

Grandma said...

So the review was great but where are the halloween pics? I need to see what my sweethearts looked liked.
I miss them and you and Cam, Love you all, Ro