Thursday, April 15, 2010

This Week

WOW! This week has been a week from H-E-L-L. Let me give the top 10 reasons this week makes the "I Definitely Need a Do-Over" list.

Here they are in no particular order:

1. I've had a monster headache for the last 2 days.
2 I started my period, hence the monster headache.
3. I've fought with my husband and been impatient with my kids (see #1 and #2)
4. I'm having a hard time sleeping.
5. I've had to work with the 7th graders.
6. I can't go to Target for the next couple of weeks because we had to pay some unexpected bills.
7. Our neighbors (I don't need to say anymore about that)
8. We have to find homes for our cats (any takers?)
9. I found out my hubby can't take terminal leave, which means I have to be in charge of the move to AZ.
10. And last, but certainly not least, I haven't lost any weight in over 2 weeks (poo).

I understand that people have way worse problems than these and would be willing to trade places with me in a hearbeat. I don't need a lecture about that. Yes, it sounds petty, especially #10, but I don't care. It's my blog and I'll write what I want. I've tried to be grateful for the little things this week, but that's not working out.

So, thankfully we start a new week in a few days and hopefully I can have a renewed attitude or at least not want to kill everyone around me.

TGIF!

1 comment:

Shana said...

DIdn't know you were moving to AZ!!! We might be too!!!! What part?? Oh, and hope your week gets better =)